Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pure Poetry







Verse of the day: “The teachings of the LORD are perfect;They give new strength. The rules of the LORD can be trusted; They make plain people wise. The orders of the LORD are right; they make people happy. The commands of the LORD are pure; they light up the way. Respect for the LORD is good; it will last forever; The judgments of the LORD are true; they are completely right.” Psalm 19:7-9


Lately I've been reading Psalms so much and I discovered why I like that book in the Bible soooo much! It's basically pure poetry!!! I love poetry and the essence of symbolism it contains. The Psalmists really depicted what they were feeling about basically every situation in their lives, and even though it was written so long ago, most of what they say can really relate to life in the present day. Their struggles, their joys, their loves and foes. They were humans and needed help from God, and it's like that today also and that's why to me Psalms is sooo great! Anyways I really like this outfit because it really is something different, The red in the outside sweater dress and the green on the inside dress really contrast each other greatly, it's the type of outfit I would wear either on a really warm winter day or in the beginning of spring :) anyways hope everyone has a great day...  

No comments:

Post a Comment