Friday, February 11, 2011

What's in My Heart





Verse of the day: “As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.” Proverbs 27:19

So today was a great day and what's greater is that I don't have that much homework this weekend! Anyways on a more serious note (but not too serious:)) I love today's verse because it is undeniably true... When I meet someone new I always ask them about their roots,(meaning where they came from and what's their beliefs)... Why do I do this you ask? Well that's simple, a lot of people ask this question because they want to really KNOW who they are befriending and if that person will be a great influence on their lives (at least that's why I ask that is...), however don't confuse this with judging... we are all mature here and we have enough discernment to be able to tell what kind of a heart someone has after talking to them for some time... So today I have a challenge for you: really examine what's in your heart, the kinds of words you are speaking, your actions, your beliefs. All those things really make you who you are and will make you a good influence to those around you... Anyways my outfit today is really conservative and warm because it was very cold outside today :) God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment