Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just a Prayer Away....






Outfit of the Day:
I am in LOVE with this dress!!! I mean whoever said stripes can't work an outfit has never worn this dress haha especially with the white/cream blazer! Again Blazers are the “it” item for this Fall season and girlies they are just about EVERYWHERE!! and has anyone noticed my new hair do? Well I've been looking on all the latest fashion magazines and the “it” hairstyle's contain bangs...so I decided being a fashionista and all I would get me some bangs and BAM I definitely did haha so go out and get yourselves some bangs and blazers!! and have fun!!

Verse of the Day: “ ...you should say 'If the LORD wants, we will live and do this or that.'” James 4:15

Sometimes listening and obeying can be two very difficult things to put together in life... we may listen to advice or a comment however following what we heard is at times quite difficult... do you want to know why? I'll tell you why! :p it's because we WANT things to work out the way WE want them to, on our own time, so we tend to force things to happen and when they don't, we put more and more pressure on ourselves to make it work... Honestly wouldn't it be so much easier to let someone else do all the work for us. Make things work out for the better...at the right time...at the right place? Well let me refer you to someone who can... His name is Jesus Christ and you can get a hold of Him by just a prayer.... Yep He's just a prayer away... the best part is He'll never put you on hold, He'll never ignore your call... and He knows exactly what it is you want and need before you even ask Him... Amazing!! Right!! Best part is that Jesus isn't to good to be true! He's real! He loves! He's always there! Now that's something to ponder on... but yeah I get it you're reading this and saying to your self “this is too simple, and I want my situation resolved now! Not later!” listening is easy but praying and well... waiting is not so much... But once you put it in your head that you don't know what's coming up in the future, and you don't have the power or the control to make things happen the way you want... you'll soon realize Jesus is the one you need... So try it! Call Him and tell Him you're desires, but just remember this one very wise quote I once heard “You wish for things, but only God knows what's right for you and what it is that you indeed need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment