Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hope!





Outfit of the Day:
I really love button up shirts and olive green is a big hit for the fall so I think those two made a great combination :) don't you think? *Remember you can always dress up any outfit by putting on extravagant jewelry or dress down an outfit by wearing little to no jewelery :) just thought I'd let you girls know about that little hint :)


Verse of the Day: “When a believing person prays, great things happen.” James 5:16

It's amazing how much hope is found in Christ Jesus. I mean honestly why do we hope in God? Because God is always faithful. Thinking back to the toughest moments in life we see God's hand in every situation, orchestrating events to “work all things for the good of those who love Him.”(Romans 8:28). That's wonderful to know that ALL things WORK out for the GOOD!!! doesn't that give you hope? It's an overwhelming sense of joy knowing that although I might not understand why certain things are happening right now I know that everything is going to work out...Just Remember:When a believing person prays, great things happen (James 5:16) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment