Sunday, November 13, 2011

So Laugh!!!

Video of the Day

Verse of the Day: "This is the day the LORD has made. Let us be glad and rejoice in it!" Psalm 118:24


So this weekend has been just about beautiful! The weather has been perfect (and by that I mean not too cold, not too hot, and no humidity what-so-ever :D) Just about everything has been great and sooo I have many reasons to rejoice in the day that the LORD has made I'm alive and Healthy, I have great friends and a family that loves me, and I have Jesus as my LORD and Savior which is the best thing anyone could possibly have :D Soooo like the video above you should laugh and be happy :) enjoy your life! treasure the great moments and forget about the bad ones.... hang around those who are great influences and be a great influence to those who may not be one themselves... Have fun, but  don't forget also to have great responsibility for just like there is a time to laugh, there is also a time to be serious :)


                                                                Outfit of the Day





So where do I begin hmmmmm.... well like I said in the video  this outfit is soooo 60's and the 60's are really in right now.... It's also getting quite cold outside which is perfect to pull out those knee-high socks you have or purchase some for yourself :) the cardigan (or blazer however you like to call it) is a must-have because it just looks so vintage yet it keeps you warm (I say vintage because lately I have been enjoying the vintage look very much :) It just makes me appreciate the different era's of style that's been around for ages (I guess that's the best way I can really put it) haha well hope you're enjoying the Fashionista in The Sea and make sure to check back regularly for the latest beauty and style tips :) God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment