Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer!!




Verse of the Day:
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.” Psalm 143:5

Wow it has been way too long since I've posted on Fashionista In The Sea and I do apologize for doing so. With school, homework, and Finals I had no choice but to take a break from the blog :(
But thank God it's summer time now, right? Well about today's verse, I've had a handful of people ask me how it is that I hear God speak to me so clearly when His voice isn't audible... And here's my response: When we pour out our hearts to Christ in prayer He returns the answer in many forms, whether it may be Sunday at church while the pastor is giving the sermon, through a worship song that's playing on your ipod or radio, or simply through a bible verse you may read after that prayer. And most of the time when God reveals to us His answer he'll respond multiple times during the day or week, as many times He feels is necessary for you to understand His answer because He knows we are only humans and need to hear things more than once to make sure it's really God answering :) So if there are problems you want resolved, or answers to questions you might have, pour out your heart to Jesus in prayer, Trust His timing, and know that everything God works into our life is for our Benefit and not harm, He made you and loves you greatly, so trust in God and keep a look out for the miracles he's about to do in your life. Well anyways moving on to the outfit subject :) this style is great for a summer time bbq, walking around the mall, or just simply going to the beach, it's comfortable, classy and casual enough to where at any day time event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment