Monday, February 28, 2011

Anything is Possible if you just Believe



Verse of the day: “God can do anything!” Luke 1:37

So this past week has been completely amazing for me and it's funny how the littlest things that happen in your life can really make you so confident that God is really answering our prayers if our intentions are right... So this past week was completely crazy for me because I just wasn't having enough time to study for all of my major tests that were all to be taken in the same week... my first one was an open book test. It wasn't so important and the fact that it was an open book test made it so much easier. My next test however was not open book however it was one of the most important tests of this quarter in the school year and I was going insane trying to memorize everything for the test but in the process was just getting more and more confused... then I had a thought, “If I pray about this test and ask God to make it an open book test, no matter how impossible it may seem (because trust me this teacher is not the kind to give an open book test) this major test can become an open book test...” so I did exactly that... I prayed to Jesus, asking Him to please allow this test to be open book... The next day I get to class and my teacher tells us to take lots of notes on the chapters we would be testing on because not only was she going to make it an open book test but she would also allow us to use our notes on the test as well... so not only did Jesus convince my teacher to make the test open book, but he did just like Ephesians 3:20 “...God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine.”... That experience really helped me understand the power of prayer and faith.... God does greatly understand everything we go through... and He listens to every single one of our prayers... He either answers with a “Yes”, a “No”, or a “Hold on”... in this case the answer was yes and that made me feel sure that He does what's best for those who wait upon Him... When you feel the need to pray to God about an issue your going through, don't be afraid to ask, He wants to know you depend on Him and He wants you to know you can ALWAYS trust Him to do more than you can ever ask for or imagine if your intentions are right.... So anyways this outfit is perfect for a nice breezy day... It's casual and classy which to me is a perfect combination :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment